14 Tongue Tingling Kisses to Seduce your Lover
“Life, the gift of nature, Love, the gift of life, a Kiss, the gift of Love.”-Unknown
Let’s face it, a great kiss feels good, it makes the world disappear (even if it’s just for a moment) and fills our hearts with desire.
Did you know?
The average person will spend an estimated 20,160 minutes kissing in their lifetime
50% of all people have their first kiss before they are 14
You burn 26 calories in a one minute passionate kiss… love to kissercise!!!
53% of women prefer kissing a clean shaven man
Kissing releases the same neurotransmitters (chemical messengers in the brain) as those that are released when you engage in intense exercise such as running a marathon or skydiving. This causes your heart to beat faster and your breathing to become deep and irregular.
Lowers Stress and Anxiety by decreasing the stress hormone and has the similar benefits to mediation I say YES to more kissing!
When kissing the oxytocin (Love Hormone) levels increase which calms us and simulate pleasure which strengthens our relationship
Happiness is a kiss away – kissing increases endorphins our feel-good hormone. Making us feel happier, you feel relax, refresh and revitalized
“One kiss breaches the distance between friendship and love.”- Anonymous
Kissing plays a huge part in our life. We all remember our first passionate kiss and we kiss to keep our long-term relationship alive. Studies have shown that we use kissing to choose a suitable partner. That kissing is more important to women than to men. Women are more likely to see kissing as a way to monitor their long-term relationship.
The studies also revealed that it is important for the men to have a healthy month. The breath and taste of a man’s kiss is highly important in determining if she will keep kissing him in the moment or the future.
Women value the experience of kissing much more than a man. Men are more likely to see kissing as a step towards sex. Men when kissing are more interested in facial and bodily attractiveness.
These studies when into more scientific research but in short these are the best tips from the art of kissing:
Tips for women:
The study show men want us women to open our month more…. Men prefer wetter kisses with lots more tongue action
And of course they want us to initiate more
They want us to stop holding back…. Be more aggressive with our tongue and take an active part in the kiss.
Tips for Men:
Women like a clean month; she doesn’t want to taste what you had for lunch. Carry mints or use mouthwash before going in for the kiss. Women depend heavily on taste and smell… kissing is an experience for her, so take her on your pleasure journey.
Women don’t like it when you stuff you tongue down her throat. Your kissing her not trying to impregnate her with your tongue.
Allow her to breath; we enjoy kissing more if we not being suffocated.
Listen and feel the way she is kissing. By matching her tempo will create desire which will allow her to become comfortable to up the tongue action you are wanting from her.
96% of Women studied prefer the neck as a second spot to kiss, while only around 10% of men do. Women also stated in the studies they would like to kiss in a number of different places and style of kisses.
So with this in mind, it’s time to be creative and start playing… below are a few fun ways to get your tingling tongue in action.
It’s time to Pucker up…
- Public Kiss – Not everyone likes the idea of being an exhibitionist. But kissing in public is a declaration of your love and this act of freedom can be one big turn on! Instead of going out to dinner, why not try happy-hour?
- Ice Kiss – Suck on an ice cube until your mouth becomes cold. Remove the cube or exchange it back and forth between you and your partner’s mouth. Allow your cold kisses to trace other parts of the body.
- Eyes Wide Open -Try experiencing a passionate kiss with your eyes open and see what happens, it can be both tender and erotic. Sit in front of each other with your legs wrapped around each other’s hips. Listen to each other’s breathing. Once you are in tune with your lovers breathing draw your eyes up to meet their eyes. Just continue to listen to their breathing and when ready lean in and begin the kiss… keep staring into their eyes.
- Pash-A-Thon – Passionately kiss your lover for at least five minute longer than usual.
- Goodbye Kiss take 2 – We cover this one in my How to make saying Goodbye a Little Easier – Say goodbye to your lover with a quick kiss. As they turn to leave, pull them back for a second, more passionate kiss and include a squeeze of their sexy sweet cheek.
- Nibble Nibble – For some the ear can be a very seductive area – suck, nibble and tug lightly. Breathe softly into them and whisper something sexy.
- Downward Kiss – We just found out 96% of women and 10% men like the neck to be kissed. So spend a little time here licking, kissing and light biting around the neck, jaw line and onto the shoulders. Have fun as this is one of the most intensely pleasurable areas of the body.
Let’s Spice it Up….
- Angel’s Wing Kiss – Take a piece of ice and place it in the small of your lovers back. Slowly move the ice up their back to the shoulder blades. End the kiss by gently sucking until the ice melts. Get your partner to try it on you… Think about it, the warmth of his breathe upon your skin. The tingling feeling of goose bumps all over your body, feel the excitement… Is it the ice or his touch?
- Back Kiss – Remove your lover’s shirt and have them lie down on their stomach. Sit comfortably over your lover’s lower back. Now begin kissing from the neck all the way down their back, while softly licking and breathing where you have kissed. This will give your lover cold shivers and can be very exciting. It works very well by adding sweet and playful edible strawberry honey dust. As it adds a little something extra to your kiss, leaving you wanting to kiss your partner more.
- Take my Breath Away – While kissing with a little bit of tongue, you blow into your lover’s mouth causing their cheeks to poof up! It’s so much fun and it will make your lover giggle. Don’t blow too hard! This is a cheeky way to start the fun and let you lover know you’re in a playful mood.
- Bubble-licious Kiss – Blow a bubble with your favourite bubble gum. Then ask your lover to put their mouth over the bubble and start kissing. This kiss is a lot of fun if you can get passed the giggling, not to mention how yummy it tastes.
- Tease Me – If you’re feeling adventurous try some gentle biting to add arousal. Be sure you’re gentle; this passionate gesture can bring out the animal in you.
- Bubble Bath Kiss – Fill the bath tub up with warm water and lots bubble bath. While in the bath together, wash and kiss each other at the same time. You and your lover will both love it and it can lead to even more fun things. Add some sweet smelling bath salt is perfect for this kiss as the beautiful fragrance will help to create the romantic bath time. Turn the phone off, adds some softly lite candles and the night is yours!!!!
- Fireworks Kiss – You need a bag of popping candy. Place a small handful in your mouth and begin kissing your lover… Wait for it…your begin to feel a French kiss explosion! Mmmm…. If you can’t find popping candy try a fruit tingle, just crush it up a little first and kiss away. Mouth watering fun!
“Kissing is like drinking salted water. You drink, and your thirst increases.” – Chinese Proverb
Kissing is a great way to initiate a romantic together without having to say a word. It’s a beautiful way to show your lover how much you love them. There are plenty more benefits to kissing. I’m guessing that you already have your favourite reasons, so go share them with your lover today. As you now have 14 new ways to add fireworks to your kiss.So start kissing away the stress of FIFO and get your tongues tingling with desire on your next RnR.
Lot of love and kisses xoxo